5/21/19

Today was my last day at AEMS. Today we did not do much math, we mostly just played kahoots to see if the kids could beat me. The whole experience of helping at AEMS has been rewarding for me. I have learned so many things about teaching and helping students. These experiences will help me in my life, even if I do not choose to be a teacher. Being able to relate to and connect with others is skill that is useful in pretty much any situation. I went into this experience with the expectation that it would get a bit repetitive after a few days,a however, I quickly realized that each day presented its own set of challenges. Finally, the most rewarding part of the experience was the relationships I built with the kids. I will remember these relationships for awhile and I’m sure the kids will to.

Hours today: 3.5
Total hours: 55.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/2/19

Weekly Reflection #1

5/10/19