5/15/19

Today at AEMS was a pretty normal day. In the sixth grade class the students finished an activity and then did some practice problems. After completing the practice problems, they did some work with decimals, which they will learn more about later. In the first eighth grade class, the students continued to practice solving systems of equations by elimination. The students did well, and in my opinion solving by elimination is the easiest and most efficient way to solve an equation. Finally, in the algebra one class, I taught my lesson on factoring. The lesson went well, and I think the students learned something. Tomorrow I have an activity for them to do regarding factoring, which I think is fun.

Hours today: 3.5
Total hours: 41.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5/2/19

Weekly Reflection #1

5/10/19